How to Participate
BatsLIVE: A Distance Learning Adventure provides teachers, students, land managers, and others with informative and interactive ways to learn about bats. Teachers can use bats as a resource to:
- get students involved in citizen science
- learn outdoors
- become knowledgeable, engaged, and active conservationists
You may participate in this distance learning adventure in a number of ways.
- Prepare your students for a webcast by teaching one of the LESSON PLANS.
- Explore the ELECTRONIC FIELD TRIPS for students.
- Visit the WEB SEMINARS hosted by the National Wildlife Federation.
- Check out the resources on this web site for conserving and protecting bats.
- Take part in a citizen science project. For a list of opportunities, CLICK HERE.
CLICK HERE to watch a video about how an electronic field trip is produced and the technology that enables Prince William Network and its sponsors to bring this program to you.